This policy of personal data processing is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law “On Personal Data” and defines the procedure of personal data processing and measures to ensure personal data security taken by AirCool_NZ (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
The Operator sets as its most important goal and condition of its activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms in the processing of personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrecy.
Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data by means of computer equipment;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary cessation of personal data processing (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Personal data information system – a set of personal data contained in databases and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
- Personal data depersonalization – actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without using additional information, whether personal data belong to a particular User or other subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarization of personal data to an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in mass media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions, as a result of which personal data are irretrievably destroyed with the impossibility of further recovery of the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, first name, patronymic;
- E-mail address;
- Telephone numbers.
The above-mentioned data are further on in the text of the Policy united by the general term Personal Data.
Purposes of personal data processing
The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails; to provide the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website, for example, information about the service of ventilation installation.
The anonymized User data collected by means of Internet statistics services are used to collect information about User activities on the website, to improve the quality of the website and its content.
Legal basis for processing personal data
By filling in the relevant forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User expresses their consent to this Policy.
Procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for full compliance with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
The User’s personal data will never, under no circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except for cases related to the execution of the current legislation.
In case of identification of inaccuracies in personal data, the User may update them independently by sending a notice to the Operator to the Operator’s e-mail address [email protected] with the remark “Personal Data Update”.
The period of personal data processing is unlimited. The User may withdraw his/her consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notice to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator’s e-mail address [email protected] with the note “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
Trans-border transfer of personal data
Before commencing the trans-border transfer of personal data, the Operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state, where the transfer of personal data is to be carried out, provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
Transborder transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements may be carried out only if the personal data subject consents in writing to the transborder transfer of his/her personal data and/or the execution of an agreement to which the personal data subject is a party.
The User may obtain any clarifications on matters of interest regarding the processing of his/her personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail at [email protected].
This document will reflect any changes to the Operator’s personal data processing policy. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.